Monday, February 4, 2008

What did you think of Super Bowl XLII ads?

So like most girls I know the top reasons to watch the Super Bowl is for the commercials and half time show. Yes, you can be interested in the game too, but what attracts you to watch it the most is the funny commercials that cost so much to be played because of Super Bowl time slot. Last night was Super Bowl XLII, New York Giants vs. New England Patriots (undefeated), although I was not feeling well I still got up and went to go watch it with a bunch of friends. The commercials this year didn't seem that funny to me as years before, except for a few. I loved the Planters commercial with the Ugly Betty type girl, the Tide to go pen commercial was hilarious, the Bridgestone/Firestone screaming squirrel was awesome, and not to mention all the Budlight commercials were so clever (if only men really thought of those ideas themselves "Wine and Cheese Party") . These are only a few of the commercials that I thought were worth mentioning but if you want to go to CNN.com under latest news and click "best and worst Super Bowl ads" you could watch them yourself and let me know what you think of this years commercials. Oh and by the way GO GIANTS!
*Picture from Google Images

1 comment:

Aaron Buchbinder said...

We both share common ideas about this if you read my blog. I think it is rediculous about the $2.7 million dollars to invest for a 30 second clip. But if you spend that much it better be entertaining and catchy for your corporation. I myself have not even had a chance to really watch the adds because I was at a venue which was too loud to hear them so it is different for everyone. YAY GIANTS!