Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bloggers are just rude!

Why is that no one wants to visit and comment on our blogs? Since blogging has become one of the major tools in communication today why don't bloggers like to go and comment on other blogs? Are they really that busy that they can’t go around and answer those comments others have made? People have taken their time and gone to their blog and read their stories, but yet they are being rude and not responding. To me that is just plain out rude and shows how much bloggers don’t really care what others think, but better yet just care about themselves and their blog. If they were smart they would take this as an opportunity to give their blog more publicity.

* This is just me venting and does not include all bloggers, just a generality of my experience with some.
* Picture from Google Images

3 comments:

Waynesburg Student Blog said...

Hey thanks for reading my blog. I enjoyed reading your blog too. I am putting up a photo of my haircut today. Hope life is going well.

S said...

I understand why you're frustrated! The thing that really bothers me about not getting comments on our class blogs if you look on perezhilton.com, there are hundreds of comments on any post about someone like Britney Spears. Worse, the site we've all heard about recently, juicycampus.com, shows dozens, sometimes hundreds of mean-spirited comments posted by SMU students about other students.

College Bloggers said...

I love the rage, but so far it's not enough to drive bloggers to comment. Go out and find like-minded bloggers, then ask them to comment on your blog.

Also, you have no blogs for March. Don't get behind.
--Prof. Flournoy