Thursday, January 17, 2008

Beginner

Hey everyone! This is my first time blogging... so please take that into consideration. I am a senior at Southern Methodist University and this blog is part of an assignment for one of my classes. I am not very technologically savvy so this is a big step for me! I hope to use this blog to show you what Public Relations means to me as well as who I am. Since technology is always changing so is our society as Communication majors we have to stay on board and blogging is part of that. Please help me out and feel free to comment on any of my postings.... I need all the help I can get!!!!


Thanks

~Frances

6 comments:

College Bloggers said...

This looks great, Frances. You're on a roll. Keep up the good work.
--Prof. Flournoy

Aaron Buchbinder said...

Frances this looks like you are going to have a great blog. Dont worry it is also my first time too your not alone.

Aaron

S said...

It looks so good, Frances! And I like your favorites links

zen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zen said...

Frances! Your blog looks really great!!! :) Good luck this semester