Sunday, March 30, 2008

Strikes been over.... But what about the shows?

I’m just doing a little follow- up on the whole writers strike situation. I don’t know about you but this really bugs me and I feel like I need to speak up. Like I had mentioned before, the strike is officially over and has been for quite a while now, but yet a lot of your favorite TV shows have not returned. They have been slowly coming back, but they don’t happen to be any of my favorites. They constantly announce the shows premiers, but to me it feels like they have changed the dates a million times. In the past few weeks CSI Miami, 2 and a Half Men, How I met Your Mother, and a couple other shows have come back, but the others are set for some time in April. It just seems to me that they are taking so long and the viewers are getting very anxious awaiting their shows. They are getting tired of the re-runs and want their Dr. McDreamy, and new gossip from Gossip Girl to come back. Why after months of being on strike do we still have to wait even longer for new episodes to come? Which are your favorite shows and what do you think of this whole waiting situation, do you think it’s fair for the viewers?

*For more information on your favorite show’s upcoming premiers just go to NBC, ABC, CBS, or any of the television stations official websites for times and scheduled dates.

* Picture from Google images

No comments: